2011年9月6日星期二

Pandora Bracelet Special Use

One of the roommates I could not stay in one place for very long. When we went shopping together, has always brought a lot of problems. We were thrilled to put her clothes slowly, sometimes because we thought some of the clothes were beautiful, but when we put them, not as we thought it would be nice.

On the contrary, at first glance, some dresses were not as elegant, but they do not suit us perfectly. When we decided to leave the store, we could hardly find it, and even if we called it was very difficult to find, especially in a new market, which was a waste of time. Last week we participated in a contest, but when our turn came, she disappeared. We have not had time to look. So the rest of us have participated in the competition. She played an important role in our group. The result of the competition were as I thought. We failed. This time I really could not keep it longer. I told him many times, but it has never changed. Recently I noticed that many boyfriends had the same ankle that bind two people together. I do not believe it. But I had had no choice, so I decided to take a chance. But I wanted to buy a bracelet for her.

It cost me a lot of time until I saw a beautiful bracelet, and it costs me only ten dollars. It 'was just a bracelet. I bought it immediately, hoping that might help me. It 'been a Pandora bracelet with some friends said it was a magical power that would be very helpful. If I had money, I do not want to buy a bracelet, all my friends so that we will never part.

If you wear the bracelets could even happen that two people together, I could contact her all the time, so do not bother me again, that has always been my dream. I saw a lot of bracelets. They were expensive or ugly. It was really embarrassing to buy a good piece of jewelry.

没有评论:

发表评论